Dr Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi - Orthopedic Surgeon
|Specialization||Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery|
|Hospital||Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket,Max Healthcare Hospital - Huda City Centre|
· Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi is an Orthopedic Sugeon and has an experience of 21 years in this field. Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi practices at Max Hospital in Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon.
· He completed MBBS from Nagpur University. in 1994 and DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 2000.
· He is a member of Life Member Indian Orthopaedic Association and Member of Asian Association for Dyanamic Osteosynthesis, Hong Kong.
· Associate Director - Orthopaedic Dept- Max Hospital , Gurugram
· Asst Professor at SGRD Inst of Med Sciences, Amritsar
· Jr.Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
· Staff Surgeon at Princess of Wales Hosp, Wales, UK
· Sr.Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Inst, Gurgaon
· Sr.Speciality Doctor at Northwest London Hospitals, UK
· MCH Ortho(UK), MNAMS, FIGOF (Germany), FAIOD (France), IS Knee Fellow (USA) FAADO (Hong Kong)
· DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery - Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
· MBBS - Nagpur University
Awards & Recognitions
· Presenter, co-author and organizing secretary at various national and international conferences
· Represented University of Dundee at the Queens reception in the Palace of Holyrood House, Edinburgh
· Published articles in various indexed Journals
· Member of Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis, Hong Kong
· Life Member Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket
- Max Healthcare Hospital - Huda City Centre