Dr Sachin Kandhari - Neuro and Spine Surgeon
|Specialization||Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, Functional Neurosurgery And Neuromodulation|
|Hospital||Institute of Brain and Spine|
· Extensive experience of over 15 years in the field of Neurosurgery
· Expertise in the field of Neuromodulation, Minimal Invasive Spinal Surgery, Functional Neurosurgery
· Known for Pioneer work in the field of Spinal Cord Injury
· Started the Advanced Neuromodulation Program at IBS Hospital.
· Minimal Invasive Spinal Surgery
· Functional Neurosurgery
· Epidural Stimulation for Spinal Cord Injury
· Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s
· High Cervical Stimulation
· Cortical Stimulation
· Vagus Nerve Stimulation
· Sacral Stimulation
· Peripheral Nerve Stimulation of Brachial Plexus Injury
· Bladder Control System Chronic Pain Management
· Senior Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Institute of Brain & Spine Hospitals, New Delhi and Faridabad.
· Visiting Consultant and Medical advisor to Unique Access Medical, World Medical Centre Bangkok for Neuromodulation.
· Visiting Consultant at Spinemed Hospital Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
· Visiting Consultant at Vedanta Medical Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
· Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi.
· Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Sunflag Hospital, Faridabad.
· Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Sharda Medical College & Hospital, Noida.
· DNB, SIR HN Hospital & Research, Mumbai
· MBBS, Jammu University, Jammu & Kashmir, India
· Trained at SIR HN Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai in Endoscopic Spine & Brain and Deep Brain Stimulation Surgeries.
· Trained at VIMHANS, New Delhi in Functional Neurosurgery, Stereotactic Surgery, Gamma Knife Radio Surgery and Interventional Neuro-Radiology.
· Has introduced Cyberdyne in Nov – 2020. Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) series are installed in IBS Hospital to mark the beginning of Cybernics Treatment in South Asia.
· Started Epidural Stimulation treatment for paraplegic patients in India in 2017 and having one of the largest series in world.
· Introduced Finetech-Brindley Sacral Neuromodulation in India for bladder bowel control in complete SCI.
· Running a successful program for High Cervical Stimulation for persistent vegetative state and Cortical Stimulation for Paralysis at IBS Hospitals.
· Collaboration with UCLA for Advance treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.
· Excellence award from – Sultanate of Oman, 2014
· Recognition for exemplary work – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· Achiever Award- 2016
· Exemplary contribution towards Healthcare- Swastha Hindustan Conclave 2017
· Bharat Shiromani Award-2019
- Institute of Brain and Spine