Dr Sujoy Bhattacharjee - Ortho Surgeon
|Specialization||3D Navigated Total Knee Replacement, Hip, Shoulder & Elbow Replacement|
|Designation||HOD & Director - Joint Replacement|
|Hospital||Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Center|
· Dr. Sujoy Kumar Bhattacharjee is in the LIMCA Book of Records for operating on a 104-year-old patient.
· He has an experience of over 10,000 Joint Replacement Surgeries including international patients from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Nigeria, Oman, U.S. and other African countries.
· He has been extensively trained in techniques of Joint Replacement Surgery from the best centers in the world. He had an opportunity to work in Princess Elizabeth Hospitals, Exeter U.K., Markoningen Clinic, Stuttgart, Germany, California Orthopedic Centre, San Diego U.S.A. He has FICS (Australia), FACS (USA), FMIS (USA). He is member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
· Dr. Sujoy specializes in 3D computer navigated stitch less, bloodless, painless surgeries that enable patients to walk the same day.
· He is an international faculty in Annual Arthroplastry Conference, Monash Health, Melbourne, Australia, SOTA, Novi Sad, Serbia & CME conducted by Kettering Group of Hospitals, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
· 3D Navigated Total Knee Replacement
· Partial Knee Replacement
· Revision Joints Replacement Surgeries
· Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
· Sports Injury (Arthroscopy)
· M.S. (Ortho), Mch (Ortho),
· FICS (Australia), FACS (USA)
· FMIS (USA), FJR (USA, UK Australia, Germany)
· LIMCA Book of Records for operating on a 104-year-old patient.
- Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Center