What Are Cookies?
Analytics: We use Google’s “analytics” Cookies which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to identify unique, but anonymous users. These Cookies can also calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Contactcure website, the date and time of a user’s visit to the Contactcure website, the pages a user has viewed and the time spent by users at the Contactcure website. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve the Contactcure website and better serve our users. Further information on each Cookie is set out in the table below.
Cookies generally have a ‘lifespan’ and after that period they expire. Some expire as soon as you log off and some last for weeks or longer. Cookies on our site are renewed when you visit or log in and usually expire after 7 to 30 days of inactivity. Cookies that we use to personalize the experience for returning visitors may have a lifespan of up to 31 days.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spent on the site or pages you visit which help us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
We may use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases, we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, linkedin, twitter, Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hospital Rankings Policy
- The country and city rankings for hospitals as shown on the website are as published by Times of India (TOI), a leading news agency in India.
- We do not rank any hospital based on any algorithm or research.
- The hospitals are ranked on our 18 selected specialties as per following. The specialties shown below are in the following format: “Contactcure list of 18 specialties” – “Ranking Specialty Name” – “TOI Specialty Ranking used”.
- a. Bariatric (Obesity) Treatment - Bariatrics - Bariatrics
- b. Cardiac & Cardiothoracic Treatment - Cardiology - Cardiology
- c. Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic – Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- d. Dental Treatment - Dentistry - Dentistry
- e. ENT Surgery - Emergency - Emergency
- f. Gastroenterology & Hepatology Treatment - Gastroenterology - Gastroenterology
- g. Gynecology Treatment - Gynaecology - Gynaecology
- h. Infertility Treatment - IVF - IVF
- i. Neurology Treatment - Neurology - Neurology
- j. Oncology (Cancer) Treatment - Oncology - Oncology
- k. Opthalmology (Eye) Treatment - Opthalmology - Opthalmology
- l. Orthopedics - Orthopaedics - Orthopaedics
- m. Pediatric Treatment - Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- n. Urology Treatment - Urology - Urology
- o. Vascular Surgery - Vascular-Cardio - Cardiology
- p. General Surgery - Gen-Emergency - Emergency
- q. Spine Surgery - Spine-Neuro - Neurology
- r. Transplant Surgery - Transplant-Neuro – Neurology
- For hospitals in Delhi NCR region, city rankings of some of the specialties are divided among individual cities – Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad & Noida. Since we are showcasing city rankings for Delhi NCR location as whole, we have clubbed these rankings into one. Based on the country rankings, we have segregated and ranked the top 5 hospitals for such specialties. For all the hospitals falling in ranks 6 to 10 after careful consideration based on TOI country ranks wherever available and our experience, we denoted these 5 hospitals as rank 6. In case of next 10 hospitals falling in ranks 11 to 20, we have denoted such hospitals with rank 11. And rest hospitals as rank 21. These above mentioned ranks may not be the correct depiction of their ranking as per TOI. These ranks are only provided for uniformity across the website and contactcure, in no way, favors any individual hospital.