We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information and personal data (“Collected Information”)-
- Information and personal data about your visits to and use of this website and our platform. We collect personal data about your computer and your visits to this website or the platform, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views, all of which are also Collected Information.
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services. We collect the following information data - First and last name, Title, Contact information (email, phone), Professional life data, Personal life data, Connection data, Localization data, Application usage data, Email communication data and Call recording data.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us on the website or platform and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications. We collect first and last name, email address, and phone number for these purposes.
- Medical report documents to be shared with hospital(s)/doctor(s) or a related entity, for the sole purpose of knowing your case better, as part of our services. It is not shared with any advertising platform or an entity not linked with providing services as asked by you.
Why we use collected Information
The collected Information, including personal data, will be used to-
- Administer and improve this website and the platform’s usability;
- Improve your browsing experience by modification and replacement of text, images, videos or links to increase relevance to the visitor;
- Send to you marketing and other communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically consented, by email or similar technology.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users. Information we provide to other companies will not identify any individual user.
- Allow us to see what enquiries made through our system get responded to, though we restrict who can see the text of the responses.
- To deliver advertising, marketing and event-based communication. If the User choses to opt out of receiving such marketing and event-based communication by emailing at email@example.com or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button present at the bottom of the email newsletter, contactcure will ensure that new data collected about the User(s) from then on will not be used for any targeted advertising purposes.
- To educate other users about experiences in the form of blogs, articles, pictures and videos. If the user has any concern about content, it can be reported (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and appropriate action can be taken.
Sharing collected information
We may share Collected Information about you-
- To enable our service providers (third party sub-processors) to provide data center hosting services, database hosting services, dialer infrastructure services, email sync services and to enable our third party processors to provide sales and marketing operations services;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Security of collected information
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently unsecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. We will store all the personal data you provide or that we collect about you on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
Transfers of Collected Information
Submitting your personal data via this website or the platform will transfer your personal data to us. We will process transferred personal data pursuant to India and the EU-US. We may transfer your personal data to third parties, as described in Sharing Collected Information, pursuant to the onward transfer principles of the IT rules and regulations for data privacy. We use these third-parties to perform certain functions offered as part of our products and services, e.g. data center hosting services, CRM Management, Group Email Services, SaaS survey solutions and SaaS IT service management software. These providers all certify compliance with the latest data privacy rules and regulations and are restricted from direct access to your personal data but, if necessary, may be granted access to your personal data only to the extent necessary to permit them to perform their contracted services. They are bound by confidentiality agreements and are restricted from using the personal data for other purposes.
Retention of your personal data
We retain your personal data until data is requested to be purged from our systems by you or an authorized member of your organization. We may purge the data at our discretion for the maintenance and upkeep of our systems.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites or such site operators’ actions including the collection or use of your personal data.
You are entitled to have any inadequate, incomplete or incorrect personal data corrected (that is, rectified). You also have the right to request access to your personal data (including receiving a copy thereof). If we ever process your personal data, with the lawful grounds of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Furthermore, you are entitled to have your personal data erased under certain circumstances.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes an applicable law. You may contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights in respect of your personal data processed by this website or the platform. Contact Us for any further information.
Access by Minors
If you are aged 18 or under, you should not use this website nor should you provide any personal information to us via the website.
Consent to This Policy